Search My Blog

Loading

Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Healthy Food Coupons

One of the many complaints I hear from fellow couponers is that there are not enough healthy food coupons.  There are a few ways to find them, go to a brands facebook page and see if they have any printable coupons and also visit their website.  Look for tabs that say either coupons or promotions.  Company facebook pages and websites do change where they do have a coupon and sometimes they don't.  You can always use google to search for coupons and do not always trust a coupon database.

Here are just a few printable coupons I have for right now but I do hope to do a blog post on health food coupons at least a few times a month.  Please let me know if this is something you would like to see more often.  I do plan on doing a video on my youtube channel on how to save money on healthy food and websites to go to.


Save $1.00 Any ONE (1) So Delicious® Dairy Free Product

Buy 1 Get 1 Free (up to $4.29) Any Horizon® Snack Crackers, Sandwich Crackers or Snack Grahams

SAVE $.75 on the purchase of any TWO (2) Silk® Dairy Free Yogurt Alternative 5.3 oz. Cups

SAVE $1.25 ON ANY FARM RICH SNACK SIXTEEN (16) OZ OR LARGER (Available at Walmart)

SAVE $1.00 on one (1) package of Gardein™

SAVE $1.25 on any ONE BEAR NAKED® Granola and/or BEAR NAKED® Bars


Please note that what is "healthy" is up to the individual and I am no expert nor saying that purchasing and consuming these foods will be healthy for you.  

No comments:

Post a Comment