Search My Blog

Loading

Thursday, December 5, 2013

Upcoming Deals for Rite Aid 12/08/13 to 12/14/13

Hey Everyone,
These are the deals that I think I worth mentioning.  Of course there are other deals so make sure you look though the ad to see if their are items you may need.  I mostly mention freebies,moneymakers, and really good deals.  So just keep that in mind.  Also remember just because I may not mention a deal, does not mean it may not be a good one.

I will also not be writing the deals out as if I would be maxing out the limit. For example: I will show you a Limit 1 of 2.  This means there is a limit of 2 on the item but I am only showing you 1. Hopefully that makes sense.  Let me know if you have any questions.

(1) Sinful Nail Polish $1.99
GET $1.99+UP
=FREE
LIMIT 1 of 2
**If you have Gold it will ring up at $1.59
***If you have Silver if will ring up at $1.79
----->Gold/Silver will make it a small MM


(6) Dixie Paper Plates 
BOGO FREE
(Spend $10 GET $13+UP LIMIT 2)
$4.49X3=$13.47
USE (3) $1/2 MQ IP   -$3
Dixie Plate
(must sign up and the coupon will be emailed to you)
=$10.47oop
GET $3+UP
=$7.47/3
=$1.24each
LIMIT 1 of 2


David Sunflower Seeds $1
I found $0.75 MQ peelie found on the bags at rite aid
=$0.25each!!



If you have any deals that I have missed please let me know.
Follow me on INSTAGRAM: hknatalie7
Follow me on TWITTER:https://twitter.com/hknatalie7
Contact me at hksocko@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment