Search My Blog

Loading

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Welcome!

Hey Everyone!




Welcome to my very first post on my blog!  I am so happy you are here!  I am very excited to start blogging since it has been something I have been wanting to do for over a year now.  I hope my blog can be a resource for all of you to learn.  I will be doing my upcoming deals for rite aid and cvs here with the written up math breakdowns.  I will still be doing videos talking about the deals so no worries. I hope my blog makes things easier rather than more difficult.

I have found in the past few months I don't have time to sit in front of the camera and film as I would like.  I think blogging will be more efficient and faster for me to get information out there to you.  Don't get me wrong, I love filming videos for you all and my haul videos will never stop.  If you are a subscriber of mine, you would know that every Wednesday I would do "coupon topic Wednesday" or also know as "couponing chit chat" and they would be videos about any coupon topic out there.  I miss doing these.  Instead of me doing a video, I think I will resort to a blog post.  Maybe not every week but as much as I can.  So please let me know if you have any request.  I want to do blog posts on teaching how to coupon at cvs/riteaid.  Also on how to get started with couponing.  I think a post will display the information in a better manner.

I would also like to do Friday favorite posts.  It would talk about anything I loved that week, whether it would be food, fashion, makeup,or music.  I will still be doing monthly favorites videos on you tube.

I hope you all will enjoy my blog.  If you have any suggestions please let me know.
You can find me on you tube: https://www.youtube.com/user/HKsocko
You can find me on Instagram:hknatalie7
You can find me on Twitter:hknatalie7
Or email me at hksocko@yahoo.com


-Natalie

1 comment:

  1. Hi Natalie congrats on the new blog. Will be watching thanks for all you do and share.

    ReplyDelete