Search My Blog

Loading

Monday, January 2, 2017

Rebecca Minkoff $20 OFF Coupon!!!

If you know anything about me you would say I love Hello Kitty, Makeup, and Handbags!!!
AND you would know that Rebecca Minkoff is my all time favorite affordable handbag designer!  Her handbags are of amazing quality and in style, yet classic.  I have been collecting her handbags for years and years now and they all still look brand new.

Below will be a few videos of her handbags that I do own and I still have a ton on my wish list.

If you have never tried any of her handbags, check out my videos below for some reviews and insight.  I never pay full price anymore for her bags.  Not that they aren't worth the retail price (THEY SO ARE), but I am frugal as you know and love to save money wherever I can.

Right now she has a ton of things on sale!  So don't miss out!!

Here is a $20 off coupon for her website.  Use my link below to get the coupon.

GET $20 off your Rebecca Minkoff Order:
CLICK HERE FOR COUPON   *






*This is a referral link.

No comments:

Post a Comment